Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pictures from the picknick!


So last saurday we went on a picknick. This was the first "real" event I've been to. I've seen one from the kitchen once when I was working as a maid but I never really had time to talk to people or enjoy myself (although you won't believe what I saw and heard that night!). Anyhow, there where quite a few people at Drottningholm that day and I'm not joking when I say there were more pictures taken of us than the actual palace. :)
As you can see in the first picture, the weather was lovely but later on the sky went gray and almost everyone headed back home. It rained for a few minutes but the air was still nice and warm.



In this picture you can see my younger sister on the left and myself on the right.

Me and my step-mother carrying the basket home.



7 comments:

  1. Jag vill också vara med på ett 1700-tals event någongång, men har ingen att gå med. Det verkar så komplicerat och läskigt första gången. Vi kanske kan prata mer på msn? :D

    kamijoeatskei@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag använder inte riktigt min msn men det finns ett kalendaruim på slottsfrun.se med olika events. Du skulle kunna komma och hälsa på civilklädd första gången. Vi bits inte. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! And the dresses and hair are so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is fabulous! Really well done. Is it your own hair or wigs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wig. I used my own hair to cover up the edges but towards the end of the picknick my real hair kept getting in my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had fun on the picknick, I envy you a little bit!
    Nice costume too!

    ReplyDelete