Thursday, August 20, 2009

I feel special today!


Today I was informed by beautiful Berg that my blog has been awarded the Amadeus Award for Taste and Excellence by the lovely Lauren! (Notice the double letter thing I have going on?)
I feel VERY honoured to receive this award so early since this is only my 16th post! It's made me feel quite special and I am grateful to all you readers who have given me the will and inspiration to carry on. (This is getting a bit too emotional isn't it?)
Anywho, I shall post tomorrow to tell you all who I choose to pass this award on to and to keep you busy until then, here are some pictures from last night. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Another well-deserving winner :) Lovely pictures, too - looks like a great event and location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. What an awesome location :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really nice but everyone left after an hour or so except Madame Berg, Lady Swales, a guy named Ragnar and myself.

    ReplyDelete