Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vauxhall at Cristinehof

Last Friday (the 18th) there was a wonderful ball at Cristinehofs malmgård which Madame Berg, my younger sister and I attended. The location was superb and it was a lot of fun meeting some of my readers and members of the forum. As I had no camera of my own I'll have to re-direct you to Isis Wardrobes Livejournal which can be found here. Unfortunately I can only be seen in one picture but I hope to be able to show you more once I find them. If you go down the page you will find a picture called sisters faeturing me and my sister Lady Swales. I am of course wearing the fantastic pink creation on the right. 8-)

3 comments:

  1. I did take anpother one of you, but it was in the garden and unforunately it turned out too dark and grainy. But it was a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed so. However I did see several people taking pictures of me(!) so if I lurk around peoples blogs I may perhaps find one or two!

    ReplyDelete