Friday, October 2, 2009

Bored stiff!

So right now I'm at my mums house feeling quite sorry for myself. On Tuesday evening I got a bad cold which then escalated to a fever and sore throat during the night. I am however a lot better today and all that's left is a very stuffy nose. Being ill has prevented me from being able to model Isis' fantastic lecture on 18th century beauty (on Saturday) and all my sewing projects are at my dad's so I haven't been able to get any of that done either. I can't wait to get better!

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope you feel better soon! Just be glad you are not subjected to 18th-c. remedies for illness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madame Berg- I have the germs to prove it! You can has them on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable blog which I just came upon. But I don't like the black. You would make still happier if you switched to a lighter background. That would be more in harmony with Rococo and Gustavian style, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. I plan on learning how to create a custom layout sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have recovered! It seems whenever I am getting ill there is always something important happening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I did get better but it took me almost two weeks!

    ReplyDelete